Omnisio.com - A Review






From the very first time I've been known to Omnisio, all I can say 'til this time is..."Amazing!!!"

Why? Because of it's very smooth transition of video frames and its appealing user-friendly environment. For me personally, it surpasses the well-known Youtube with its cutting-edge technology being used.

At Omnisio, you could collate several videos from youtube, google video, and others. Moreover, you could put and instant comments to viewed video.

Recently I log-in to my account , I found out that Omnisio has been now acquired by google and soon will be joining the YouTube team.

I guess this had happened because of the great edge that has forseen by google over others.

I have here an example of an omnisio video http://www.omnisio.com/tophits-jokes/funny-jokes for you take a look.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: